We’re a bit late to the party with our April season tree, since it’s now May. April usually means April showers, but we decided we needed something more cheerful (not to mention easier to make!), and settled on rainbows.
The pictures pretty much speak for themselves, but a quick how-to follows the pictures anyway.
If anyone has any bright ideas for our May decorations feel free to share!
- Take seven sheets of coloured paper and arrange them in rainbow order.
- Cut into strips of equal width (ours were about 2cm)
- Trim the strips so that each is around 2cm shorter than the next.
- Staple the ends.
- Cover the staples with cotton wool (or white paper) clouds.
- Hang as a garland, mobile or branch decoration.